Raw fudge pops
Satisfy any sweet tooth with these cute raw fudge pops. This weekend I experimented with new raw food recipes and this is one of my new creations. Raw fudge pops. They would be perfect for any birthday party. I only made seven fudge pops this time and they were eaten as soon as I had taken the pictures for this blog post. My youngest daughter asked me about a hundred times if I was finished soon so she could have one. They were a big hit!
For the fudge I used medjool dates and vanilla blended to a smooth butter and then simply rolled it into little balls and dipped it in melted chocolate. Rolling the fudge can be a little sticky but if you put a small amount of coconut oil on your palms it will be easy.
Dates are a good source of various vitamins and minerals. Essential minerals such as calcium, iron, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium and zinc are found in dates. It also contains vitamins such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin A and vitamin K.
2 cup medjool dates
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 tablespoons agave syrup
A pinch of salt
Cake pop sticks
- Put all of the ingredients except the chocolate in a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Put the fudge in the freezer for an hour. This will make it less sticky and easier to roll into balls.
- Put a small amount of coconut oil on your palms and roll the fudge into small round balls.
- Put the fudge balls on a plate and put them in the freezer for half an hour.
- Pop in the cake pop sticks and dip the fudge balls quickly in melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with your favorite sprinkles.
- Put the fudge pops in a jar or a glass while the chocolate is still wet.
- Keep the fudge balls in the fridge up to 2 weeks.
Thank you for visiting my blog!
I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this post.
Leave me a comment down below or take a second to share it with a friend.
All comments are greatly appreciated.