This is the sunscreen I use for my kids when were on vacation in the summer. It’s not perfect, (a bit sticky), but it’s the best of all the organic physical sunscreens I have tried. I choose to use physical sunscreens that stays on the skin and reflects the light instead of chemical sunscreens that are absorbed by the skin and the body. Natural, physical sunscreens are always the better choice. You don’t get any of the chemicals absorbed by your body (even if this is an organic sunscreen there is still stuff in there that you wouldn’t want to have in your body). I read somewhere “if you can’t eat it, you probably shouldn’t put it on your skin” and I believe thats true, but sometimes you need a little protection against the sun. Buy the best product you can find and use it only when you are going to be out in the sun for a long time.
The advantages of Eco cosmetics sun lotion are:
- Instant effect after application
- Zinc oxide free
- Aluminium salts-free
- Olive oil protects and care for the skin
- Also suitable for children’s skin
- Does not represent danger for aquatic organisms.
- No petroleum, paraffin and silicone derivatives
- No PEG & paraben
- GMO free
- Organically grown
- 100 % of the total ingredients are from Natural Origin
- 98,1 % of vegetable ingredients are from Organic Farming
- 28,08 % of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming