The strawberries are pretty together with some fresh flowers.
These chocolate covered strawberries are perfect as a healthy snack on your summer party. The salted nuts goes perfect with the sweet strawberries and dark chocolate. I made these strawberries a couple of days ago when I had some friends over. I put them on a baking sheet while they were still wet and it was so pretty with the strawberries and the sprinkled nuts so I just decorated with some fresh flowers from my garden and served them as they were on the baking sheet. Easy to make and delicious!
- Cut the peanuts into small pieces with a knife or by putting then in a blender.
- Melt the dark chocolate: Fill the bottom of a saucepan with an inch or two of water and bring the water to a simmer over medium-high heat. Transfer all the chocolate into a heatproof bowl and set this over the simmering water. Let the chocolate melt, stirring occasionally until it’s melted. Remove the bowl with the chocolate from heat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place this on your right.
- Dip the strawberries: Grasp the strawberry by the top leaves and dip half of the strawberry into the chocolate.
- Lay dipped strawberries on a baking sheet. Repeat with dipping the remaining strawberries.
- Sprinkle with the peanuts.
- Let the strawberries sit until the chocolate coating is set and dry to the touch. You can put the baking sheet in the fridge to speed this along.