1/2 cup cashews (Preferably soaked in water over night. It is optional, but it makes them more nutritious. Read more.)
1 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons agave syrup
- If you have soaked your cashews – drain and rinse them.
- Put them in a blender and mix until you have a smooth nut butter.
- Add the shredded coconut and agave and stir with a spoon or mix with your hands until you have a smooth dough.
- Press into the bottom of a small cake pan. I used a very small cake pan, 9 cm/3,5 inches like this one…..
3/4 cup cashews (soaked for a couple of hours)
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons agave syrup
3 tablespoons coconut oil
- Drain and rinse the cashews. Put them in a blender and mix until you have a smooth butter.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Pour onto your crust and let it set overnight or for at least a couple of hours.
This recipe looks divine!
Just a quick question, is this something that I can keep in the fridge for more or so a week?
Hi Kate! Thanks! You can keep it in the fridge for at least a week. It usually doesn´t last that long so it shouldn´t be a problem 😉