I saw this recipe for little hatching chick deviled eggs a couple of days ago at Popsugar.com . Aren’t they cute? I just had to try this recipe and make a couple of hatching chicks of my own. It is so easy to make and it is delicious. They are guaranteed to be a big hit at any Easter party.
Eggs, hard boiled and peeled
Black peppercorns or capers
- Cut a small bit off the bottom of each egg to make it flat. This will help the eggs stand up.
- Cut the egg again, this time slightly above halfway.
- Carefully scoop out the yolks and put them in a bowl.
- Mix the yolks with a little mayonnaise and salt until smooth.
- Fill a pastry bag with the yolk mixture and fit the bag with a small tip.
- Evenly pipe the eggs with filling about an inch above the opening.
- Place the top back on the egg allowing the mixture to peek out.
- Take two pieces of black peppercorns and create eyes, followed by a julienned carrot to make a nose.
- Add six julienned carrots under the egg to make the feet.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Thank you for visiting my site!
I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this post.
Leave me a comment down below or take a second to share it with a friend.
All comments are greatly appreciated.
Lämna ett svar