Easy gluten free/flour free bread recipe
If you are on a gluten-free diet then I’m sure you know one of the hardest things to find is good gluten-free white bread. This bread is so good. I have tried many, many gluten free recipes and most of the time the texture turns out to be spongy, rubber like or dense. This bread has a texture that reminds me of sponge cake. I know… it sounds strange, but it’s really nice. Fluffy and moist!
Not only is this gluten free bread delicious. It’s easy to make and comes out perfectly every time. There’s only 7 ingredients, no resting, no rising. Just mix in a bowl, pour, bake, slice, enjoy! Delicious, simple, and nutritious.
I can easily eat a whole loaf of this bread by myself in one week. I love enjoying it with a slice of cheese or just as it is, but if you’re not so keen on eating it all in one week, you can easily freeze this for later. To freeze, I recommend allowing the bread to completely cool, slice, then lay each sliced in a single layer in an airtight glass container.
1 bread á 22 slices (2 g carbs per slice)
1 1/2 cups + 2 tbsp almond flour
5 tbsp sesame seeds
5 tbsp of psyllium husk powder (What is psyllium Husk? Read more >> ) Buy it online here >>
2.5 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup (75 grams) of melted butter or coconut oil
3/4 cup creme fraiche* (For milk-free – use coconut cream)
1/2 cup yogurt* thick, full fat, naturell. (For milk-free – use coconut cream)
*You can replace creme fraiche with yoghurt or replace yoghurt with creme fraiche.
- Grease a medium loaf pan with an optional fat.
- Pour in sesame seeds and shake until the sides are covered.
- Preheat the oven to 400 F (200) degrees
- Mix together the dry ingredients.
- Stir in egg + crème fraiche + Turkish yogurt.
- Throw in the melted butter / coconut oil and stir well.
- Work quickly and spread it evenly in the form.
- Put the bread in the oven for about 35 minutes.
- Let cool slightly before cutting into it.
This almond flour bread may be the best low carb bread recipe yet!
This is so good to eat with some butter on