Living food for better health
What is living food?
Living foods are foods in its purest, freshest form that are consumed raw and not heated beyond 116.6F. The difference between live and raw foods is the sprouting. When you sprout nuts and seeds it enhances the life force in the food and all the enzymes are awakened – Living food. These enzymes are essential for stimulating the brain, for providing cellular energy and for repairing all tissues, organs, and cells. Heating the food beyond 116.6F means that all these important enzymes are destroyed.
Why living foods?
Living and sprouted foods are much easier to digest. Have you ever noticed how you feel after eating a cooked meal and how you feel after eating vegetables or fruits that are not cooked? I usually feel my energy drop after eating a cooked meal but when I eat raw and living foods I get more energy. I feel light, energized and satisfied. The difference between cooked foods and raw foods is that our body needs to work hard to produce a lot of digestive enzymes when we eat cooked foods. Living food contain high concentrations of digestive enzymes that facilitate digestion and food absorption.
Living food is one of the healthiest food options available
All raw and living foods are bursting with vitamins, minerals, enzymes, and all the good things to supercharge your body! When you eat living foods, all of this life force energy will be transferred to you and you will feel great. The more living foods you incorporate into your diet the better and more energized you will feel. When you eat boiled, roasted, deep fried or baked food with few enzymes, vitamins or minerals then the food becomes a heavy burden on the body and you will feel tired and heavy.
Easy ways to get started with a raw food and living food diet
- Enjoy fresh whole fruits (not juice), leafy salads, and green veggies of all kinds.
- Add more veggies to your favorite main courses.
- Have a raw, tasty, energy-packed smoothie every morning for breakfast.
- Add super foods (blueberries, kale, broccoli, acai juice, noni juice, spinach, wheat grass, chlorella, spirulina) to your diet every day.
- Start every meal with a large salad.
- Make a large green vegetable juice in the morning. Drink immediately or store it in a thermos and drink several times a day.
- Use fresh herbs (basil, bay leaf, chives, chervil, cilantro, dill, garlic cloves, ginger, horseradish, lemongrass, marjoram, mint, oregano, parsley, rosemary, sage, savory, tarragon, thyme).
- Make a chia pudding for breakfast or as a snack.
- Always have some nuts and freshfruit handy.
- Make raw food snacks instead of regular sweets and cakes.
- Try my favorite raw food breakfast.
- Try to eliminate all wheat and caffeine from your diet entirely!
There are many amazing benefits to be realized by following a raw food diet.
Here are a few examples:
- Living Food gives you increased energy
The abundance of vitamins and minerals and the lack of empty calories will combine to make you feel lighter, happier, and more energetic.
- Living Food gives you better sleep.
- Living Food gives you beautiful skin and hair
When you eat a diet rich in antioxidants they defend your body’s cells against the damage of oxidative stress.
- Living food helps you loos weight. As you eat more raw food, you can expect to lose weight quickly and consistently.
Your hunger tends to decrease as well as your cravings for bad Foods.
- Living food helps for better health. When you eat uncooked food you get antioxidants, vitamins, minerals which are helping your body’s immune system in contrast to cooking the food where you get lots of free radicals, which creates disease.
- Living food detoxifies your body
- Living Food gives you a better digestion
When you eat living food the fiber and enzymes help ease your body’s digestive process.
- Living Food gives you lower bloodpressure
Thank you for visiting my blog!
I am looking forward to hearing your thoughts on this post.
Leave me a comment down below or take a second to share it with a friend.
All comments are greatly appreciated.